Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How it started...

So moved to Texas just over 2 years ago. I had a sewing machine from my mother in law that had been sitting in the closet for a couple of years before I finally decided to try it out- which was just after we moved here. I started simple and made some aprons. I got a paper pattern and we didn't get along very well so I decided to keep looking and found a pattern on fabric and used that as a template and it worked great. Since then I have made them as gifts and even sold a few here and there.
I am going to try and show some pictures of the ones I have done so lets see how it goes!
The first one I made was for me and simple out of black and pink striped fabric.
Then I made a fun one for my mother-in-law.
One for my awesome friend Pam who Loves Lucy!
Then I did a fun one for a wedding present!

No comments:

Post a Comment