Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little brighter...

So I had a really rough day today.....couldn't even keep sewing cause I was just defeated. Then a package got delivered and it brightened my day up a little but so I thought I would share that.

Lets start at the beginning. My brother (and girlfriend) work at Target and every month there is a newsletter with a special coupon just for associates to use. Last month it was for 40% off a Dyson vacuum on top of their 15% off already.....thats 55% off of a $400 vacuum!! Since my birthday is soon approaching I came up with the plan that instead of people giving me birthday money that they could just put it towards the vacuum! So my brother, mom, sister, and mother in law chipped in and got it for me!! And it came today!! I have already used it and love it!!!! Here are some pictures!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment