Sunday, April 1, 2012


Sew Sweetness
Check out this sew a long! Sarah has done it again in her greatness. We are a few weeks into it but there is always time to join in.

Here is my fabric and some Kona solids to go along with it.


This is my inspiration!




It will look great hanging on the wall above my couch!


I am making one block with the grey as the background with the color accents and then another of the same block with a color as the background with grey accents. A couple of blocks will have 3 represented to make 24 blocks!


This was the first block



Then another.....




And another....


I think you get the picture!!!
The best part is that it is paper pierced and I love doing that!!!
Join in the fun. There is even a Flikr group to see what everyone else is doing!












1 comment:

  1. Super cool, I've been hearing about this quilt along, your photos inspire me!

    ReplyDelete