Friday, April 6, 2012

New fabrics!

So the other day when I got the mail it felt like Christmas! There was 3 packages of fabric in the mail! Some I have already shown you in my previous post about Quiltcon, but I wanted to share the others!

The first is from Hot Digity Dog. They offer all sorts of kool animal print item. My aunt wants a purse with Beagles on it and this is the only place I could find that had it. I ordered it on mocha fabric and the accent fabric is red with dog bones! It is gonna be cute!!


The other fabric is for a purse I want to make for myself. I have been looking for some black and red fabric that I like but nothing was just right. Then i found this at The Fat Quarter Shop and just had to have it! I am going to use it for a new bag pattern from the awesome Sarah Lawson over at SewSweetness. The purse is going o be a chevron bag and you can see it here. I can't wait to start cutting squares!


No comments:

Post a Comment