Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Gifts

Now that all the Christmas's are over I can share some of the projects that I made for gifts!

Sara posted this tutorial and I had to make some of these for my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and grandma-in-law (is that what my mother-in-laws mom is??). 







There is another one somewhere but I can't find the other picture! The fabric is all Amy Butler scraps from different projects I had. My sis-in-law love her a good 'tache so I had to applique some on hers!

After seeing the similar blanket that I made for myself, my mother-in-law hinted that she would like one so I got some fabrics I knew she would love and made her one! I love the apple cores!


I had to make my mom a blanket since her dog has taken over hers!




I would have like to quilt it more but time ran short and I had to make due with what I have.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season!!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment