Saturday, September 17, 2011

Skirts for me.

I finally made more skirts for myself. The first one was from some fabric from Hobby Lobby that I have had for awhile and didn't know how to finish it. I looked things up online and came across this and this. They are also what helped me with the little girl skirts.

I didn't have enough of the fabric to make a full circle skirt but I was lucky enough to find that they were still making it so I was able to get more. Then I made the wrap skirt out of it!

I will apologize now for the pics- hubby took them and he isn't a very good photographer. I tried to get him to put them on so I could take pics and he wouldn't do it!!! LOL

 (And ignore the pink tanktop!!)





The second skirt is a little different. Walmart had a series of fabric that I just loved so I got half a yard of all 6 patterns. I cut them into 8ths and sewed them back together. I did 3 rows. The 1st and 2nd have then going long up and down and the middle is longer going across. I sewed everything together and put elastic in it and I think it looks pretty good.




The only thing is that I have extra squares of fabric so not I am trying to figure out what to do with them.

I did come across this and might just use the fabric to make a quilt lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment