Monday, June 10, 2013

Product Review

Disclaimer: The following thoughts and opinions are my own. I have not been paid or asked to review said product. But would be willing to accept payment for reviewing other products :)

So I have this tiny little seam ripper that I have had forever! The problem with it is that I keep losing it. While at Jo-Ann's the other day I came across a deal on a seam ripper so I thought I would try it out. This is what I got.



It is called a Seam-Fix by Dritz.

I chose it because it was big enough not to lose and it had an interesting top. (The top to my other one has long ago been lost!) The reason for the white top and end is that they are made of rubber and when you are seam ripping you rub across the ripped seam and this catches all the threads. Sound too good to be true? Well it's not! It made easy work of ripping the seam (turns out my old one if pretty dull too!!) and then grabbed all the threads for me. The only downside I saw is that you have to wipe the threads off with your hand after each pass or it just deposits them back on the fabric. I love the thickness of it. Like holding a pen and bright purple is easy to find. (There were also other colors).

So, if you are interesting in a new seam ripper I would definitely give this one a try!!


Have a wonderful week and I hope you don't have any seams to rip!!!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment